Sunday, 25 May 2014

April/May 2014 Haul ♥

Oh my god it's been nearly three weeks since I last posted. Hohoho I guess I'm not getting any more productive or better at churning out more blog posts. I swear it's because I've been super busy exercising but more on that next time! Super sorry for the lack of posts!

Anyways, today I'm going to be showing you what I've been buying recently!

1&2. Pink and Grey Sweatshirts ♥ Mirrou


I actually got these a while ago but yeah, basically these are just two fluffy sweatshirts from Mirrou. They were so freaking cheap - I think they were like $10 or something which is why I had to buy one in pink and one in grey! Not to mention, they're surprisingly warm which is obviously great since it's almost winter here in New Zealand.

3. White Layer Dress ♥ Mirrou


Also from Mirrou, I got this really cute dress which flares out so nicely when you spin around in it. I also really like the little pompom type detailing around the neckline, so yeah! I've been really into the whole cute but casual thing recently and this fits the description perfectly!

4. Heather Grey Crochet Top ♥ Mirrou


Oh and you might've seen this top in one of my OOTD posts but I also got this from Mirrou and argh - I just love it. I've been really into the whole heather grey type thing in the moment and even though the top looks a little awkward hanging up, it fits nicely when you actually wear it! 

5. Giant Wombat Soft Toy ♥ Market

It's a wombat!
If you know me well, you'll know that I'm absolutely obsessed with soft toys so when I saw this lying on a table at market, I knew I had to take it home with me. You guys have no idea how huge this guy is - it's like the size of my dog - maybe slightly bigger! I just thought this wombat was too cute to resist and if I didn't buy him right then, I'd regret it forever HAHAHA (not even kidding).

6. Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner ♥ (Won)


I actually won this on Facebook a while ago but it finally arrived in my mailbox the other day! I'm not sure if I like this eyeliner or not - the formula is nice and black and everything but the brush/stick thing isn't really my thing. It's a little hard to use cause it's so unflexible which is kind of good and kind of bad at the same time.

7. Butter London Nail Polishes in Bobby Sparkler, Cake-hole and Sprog ♥ Red Bucket Sales


I'm actually so in love with all of these colours - especially the metallic silver. It's so nice and opaque, I can't wait to layer the holographic nail polish I got over it hehehe. Since they were only $10 at a makeup sale I went to last week, I decided to get all three since they're usually $30 each in New Zealand!

8. Rimmel London Metal Rush Nail Polish in Pearly Queen ♥ Red Bucket Sales


You guys have no idea how happy I was when I found this nail polish! It's such a gorgeous holographic nail polish and it's wonderfully sheer which means I can layer it over different nail polishes! I'm actually beyond obsessed with holographic everything - I've been looking for a holographic skirt and have a holographic satchel on its way!

9. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush ♥ Red Bucket Sales 


And last but not least, I finally got a dry shampoo! I'm still a bit hesitant about using this cause my hair is black and apparently dry shampoos leave a white cast but oh well! This only cost me $8 for the full sized version so it's not too bad of a risk!

So that's all I've been buying recently! I actually bought a pink fluffy cardigan from Glassons and a few other things here and there - but I'm too lazy to take any more photos HAHAHAHA. I actually haven't been buying a lot of things recently - most of it seems to be boring things like toiletries and whatnot but since we're coming into winter and I don't really have a lot of wintery clothes, I might treat myself and do some online shopping hohoho.

What have you guys been buying recently?

Lots of Love,

Michelle 

Don't forget to follow me. ♥

9 comments:

  1. Because of your blog I've actually been shopping at Mirrou more often and I love it! Those nail polishes are so cute and I highly recommend the dry shampoo; my hair colour was recently quite dark and it was fine :)

    Elizabeth's Boredom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so many pretty things *__* Specially the nail polish colours <3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweaters are so perfect, at such a good deal!! Plus, I love those nails- they're so pretty! I've been buying dresses and accessories for my upcoming graduation.. oh the thrill.. haha. I really should do some shopping.. didn't shop in a few months already!

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the clothes you got! and congrats on winning that eyeliner from Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweaters!! They are perfect for winter right now~
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of your butter nail polish!!

    Check out my blog! ♡ http://mxrikx.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I bought Batiste's Dry Shampoo in Blush too~ ^ ^
    And it does not leave a white cast in my hair! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clothing from Mirrou are so cute!! I would love the sweaters~~

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a message ♥